Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Daily Scripture Study
You know how you're supposed to keep your scriptures by your bed or next to a chair so that you remember to read them everyday? I have to keep my set of scriptures up high on a shelf and still try to remember to read them everyday. Why? Because it is Bun's favorite book. I might be the only LDS parent in the world who tries to keep her kid AWAY from the scriptures. I'm just not willing to risk losing any more pages from Genesis. At least I don't have to worry about my kids enjoying scripture time. Some genius designed scripture pages to sound like crinkle toys. (That might be genius, actually.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here's hoping she will always love devouring them!
ReplyDeleteI know exactly what you mean. A set of our scriptures are missing the entire book of Moses. I'd never thought about the crinkle toy effect, though. I forwarded your blog post to the Church scriptures department. We'll see what they can do about that. ;)
ReplyDelete