Monday, January 3, 2011

Perfect Timing

We had a showing of our house just before my sister and her family visited. Showing=clean house. We had another showing the day after they left, which was also the day our friends came for a visit. Again, showing=clean house. Our friends left this morning and guess what? Showing! Who in this world is so lucky to have a clean house after visitors? And what are the odds that we would have 3 showings in 2.5 weeks and each showing would land when there were no visitors in our house.

My sister visited just in time to give us free babysitting for our anniversary. The following day we got "second date" when I gracefully fell off my shoe on a level floor and Tay took me to get an x-ray. Lucky that Little Sister and Hubby were here to babysit. Lucky that Tay was not at work. Lucky that I'm so graceful to get dates with Tay two days in a row.

Finally, after staying up way too late playing games on Friday I went to check on the girls before crashing myself into bed. CJ woke up when I opened the door. She instantly held out her arms and puckered her lips to collect a "big hug and kiss." As I was leaving the room, CJ said, "Good timing, Mom."

1 comment:

  1. Were these showings all for different people or did you get a repeat? About date number two...I would analyze that you are subconsciously needing more attention from your commuting husband. Good timing Julia!

    ReplyDelete