My parents.
Sisters and sisters-in-law.
Even a brother-in-law. (Go Jordan!)
Nieces. (All asking to speak with CJ, of course.)
Friends.
And one from CJ on the day Bun was born. *Sigh!*
I was surprised at how many messages were in singing format:
A late happy birthday from Tonya.
"Why are you ignoring me?" from Tay.
Altered lyrics to "A Child's Prayer" by Brooke inviting me over to roast marshmallows. I miss her!
There were 2 from Tay that were recorded two months apart in which he sang the same "Goin' Home" song....in the same key!!!
And the oldest message that wasn't deleted and that will never be deleted until I change phone services next month:
From Tay. November 10, 2008 3:02 p.m.
(Imagine Tay speaking in a robotic voice with incorrect intonation.)
Hello jit dawson at (email) dot com,You are receiving a vocalized email message from tay(etc) at G.M.A.I.L. dot com.Subject: What's up baby.Message: I love your buns. Love, T-spike.End of message.
I am feeling very loved today. And so are my buns, apparently.
No comments:
Post a Comment