Tay thinks the lack of credit/debit card security at stores is absolutely ridiculous. And to prove his point, for the past 5 years he has signed different aliases on the electronic signing pads. At first he usually signed something along the lines of, "P-Diddy" or "T-Slice." Sometimes it's just a scribble. But he can get very creative.
Kudos go to Ryan at our local Lowes store who was the first to check Tay's signature in 5 years: "Fat Head." We may or may not still be blushing, even though I'm pretty sure Tay made Ryan's day.
Lowes does check. I started writing "See ID" on my cards instead of signing them. Even if only a few people check them, I still have a lot better chance if someone tries to use my card.
ReplyDeleteOk, that was funny Julia. Tell Taylor whether he may or may not still be blushing, I think he might have given Jordan ideas. . .
ReplyDeleteI also have "Check ID" on the back of my cards and about 1/2 the time they check it if they are the ones who swipe the card. If I swipe, they never check.
ReplyDelete