Monday, January 9, 2012

Bun Moments

For the past week, Bun has been telling me that we need to go to the store and buy her ice cream.  On our way to the store today, she reminded me again.  When we got to the store, she had little patience for the produce section.  When we finally got near the freezer of non-dairy desserts, a place most people never even glance at, she almost jumped out of the cart.

Bun:  "Wight thew(r)e!  That one!  I WANT CHOCOLATE!!!"

Someone was going through a major chocolate craving, I guess.  And for her, this is the only form of chocolate she can get.  Now she's happily finishing a huge bowl of Almond Dream Chocolate for her Family Home Evening treat.  Pampered little girl.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the way home from CJ's preschool:

CJ: (Solemnly) "Mom, does Bun remember what Jesus looks like?"
Me:  "I don't know.  Why don't you ask her?"
CJ: (So sincere and reverent) "Bun, do you remember what Jesus looks like?"
Bun:  "Cock-a-doodle-dooooooo!!"

I'm guessing, no.

2 comments:

  1. What a silly little girl! I love seeing that personality develop -- it sounds like she's got just enough unpredictability to both amuse and probably annoy her older sister. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see her again! She sounds so much older than the last time we saw her!

    ReplyDelete