Both the little princesses in our house are sick right now. Here are a few little ditties from today, right from the mouth of CJ.
CJ: "I'm cold. I know I don't like hot chocolate, but I'm going to eat some."
Me: "Oh, are you?!"
And then this one:
Me: "CJ, I'm going to put a mattress in Bun's room for you to sleep on tonight, because we only have one humidifier and you both need it."
CJ: "And if Bun wakes up, I'll just sing her a lullaby and tell her a story."
Me: "What lullaby will you sing to her?"
CJ: (Singing) "Lullaby, hullabaloo, lull la sweet dreams around you."
Me: "Or you could sing 'I Am a Child of God.'" (A song she's been able to sing in 2 languages since before she was 2 years old.)
CJ: "No, I don't know the words to that one too much."
I love that her lullaby rhymes. You have a poet in the making!
ReplyDeleteHope your girls feel better soon -- and you too for that matter!
ReplyDeleteI love how she threw a hullabaloo in there. I'm sure her Grandma is so proud. I hope your family starts feeling better fast!
ReplyDeleteGrandma and Seth are proud!
ReplyDelete