So much for generosity.
Friday, November 5, 2010
Worthless
I took the girls to the zoo today. It was freezing. But we had a great time. I was feeling especially generous as we neared the exit gate, so I pulled 51 cents out of my pocket after CJ asked what the penny squashing machine was. Unfortunately, a wandering peacock sensed Bun's cheerios and wouldn't leave us alone right when the machine dropped the penny into the squasher. CJ, who is scared of any animal in close proximity, missed the whole squishing process and was rather confused what the thing was that I dropped in her hand. She could not stop asking, "It's a what? Why would anyone want a squished penny?!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awesome! That girl makes me laugh! And she's exactly right. Why would anyone want a squished penny? I'll think of her every time I pass one of those machines. :)
ReplyDelete