
Seven years ago today, Tay walked into my sister's house. I saw him for the first time and my jaw dropped to the floor. I had spent the morning cleaning the gritty from my apartment bathtub and didn't look so great myself. After I left my sister's house, I called her immediately to chastise her for not telling me that he was cute and worth cleaning up for. I was sure he would never, ever call me.
And look at us now! Hitched and two chillens. Life is good. Tay gets more handsome with the years. One of these days my jaw is going to dislocate itself permanently.
That was a good day. :) We missed you yesterday!
ReplyDeleteThat picture is beautiful! For a second it looked like you were standing in the pool with shorts being reflected into pants.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure if you asked Tay what he remembers about that day, he probably wouldn't have noticed your clothing etc. since we had just hosed him down before he came in. He had stepped in a big puddle of mud in from of Mel's house. That was a fun first impression for me!
ReplyDelete