It all made me super sad that summer is coming to a close. I want to squeeze as much into our few remaining days as possible. On our drive home I asked the girls if there was anything else they wanted to do before school starts again. (grumbles from the backseat.)
Me: "Ah c'mon girls. We've had such a fun summer! We can have another week of fun. What would you like to do?"
CJ: (In her lately voice again) "I don't remember doing anything fun."
Me: "Uhhhh.... Remember when we went camping? Or to the baseball game? Or to NC, or DC, or DE or TN? Or all the family that stayed with us? Or all the walks, bike rides, swimming pools, popcorn movie nights, hikes, petting zoos, splash parks? Or...."
Me: "So do you still think we had a boring summer?"
CJ: "No."
Bun: (crying) "I wanna go back to duh pooh-wuhl."
Me: "So is there anything you'd like to do before school starts again in a week?"
CJ: "Yes. Never talk about school again!"
Oh, I love all the pictures! Such cute girls, and they've DEFINITELY been busy. :) Sure miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteMe:(crying) "I wanna go back to your house!"
ReplyDeleteMe: (crying) "I didn't even get to come to your house this summer... (sobbing)
ReplyDeleteyour girls are beautiful and so are you! Glad you had a great summer. I am with CJ though. Let's not talk about school again!
ReplyDelete