A few weeks ago Tay and I noticed a black jacket on our lawn near the school bus stop. We decided to leave it there a day or two so the owner would find it before/after school. Tay moved it to the sidewalk so it would be more noticeable.
(Well time gets away from us. Life never seems to slow down. Which is probably why my bedroom has become an open-face chest of drawers all over the floor...I just keep folding laundry and adding it to the existing piles. The girls even get dressed in our room now, because that is where the clothes are.)
After a few days the wind blew the jacket back to the grass. After a few more days it rained a whole bunch. And then it snowed. And then it rained again. Tay must have moved it back to the sidewalk this morning. And since this time it was laying in a different position I noticed a pattern on the jacket and realized it wasn't a jacket. It was a shirt. And it was mine. What on earth.
Okay, I'm laughing SO HARD right now. And then I read this to Jordan, and we're BOTH laughing. And 12 o'clock at night has nothing to do with it. Though maybe all the clothes piles in our bedroom has something to do with it. Just maybe. :)
ReplyDelete