Eight years.
Four cities.
Five residences.
Two universities, Three degrees.
Two companies.
Two (nearly 3) beautiful daughters.
Nine pregnancies.
Five trips to the hospital.
Three jewelry boxes and Eight picture frames built.
Plus One quilt rack and One entertainment center.
Five vehicles, Two accidents, only One car that burst into flames.
Many road trips. Several airplane trips. Some business trips.
Countless kisses, smiles, dishes, tears, laughs, and gardening hours.
Eight years.
Have made all the difference.
I love you even more.
Happy Anniversary!


Love this! And love all of you! Happy anniversary!
ReplyDeleteAwww! So cute, Julia. Hope your day and your date this weekend is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteGreat summation. Very clever. I like it. Happy anniversary.
ReplyDeleteI have read this several times because I think it is so cute, and I barely realized it was in the shape of a tree! I'm slow, I know. I've been wondering what that pretty star up there was for... :) Happy late anniversary. Love you!
ReplyDeletei remember the burning car. that was awesome. :) you two are perfect for each other and good luck with the end of your pregnancy! can't wait to meet the new baby! happy belated anniversary you two!
ReplyDelete