CJ screaming and running to hide.
Tay crawling around on the ground and chasing CJ while snorting like a pig.
Dancing, stomping, running, chasing, tickling, squealing, general craziness.
CJ refusing to answer to her own name, but instead insisting on being called:
"I'm Jasmine and Daddy is Rajah."
"I'm Emily Elizabeth and Daddy is Clifford."
"I'm (insert any Disney Princess) and Daddy is (insert matching Disney Prince.)"
(On a side note, I was surprised that she was never Dora and Daddy was never Boots. But then a few days ago CJ told me that Boots is Dora's husband. With that perspective it puts a whole different twist to that show. On another side note, quite often during the daytime CJ wants to be called one of the Princesses and usually tells me I can be the old hag. Again, Tay's influence!)
When we finally have dinner, Tay can get our strong-willed CJ to do just about anything just by kissing her hand and saying, "M'dear." She'll eat (sometimes) and she'll even pray (sometimes.)
CJ is always a lot more brave for Dad. With his help she now loves every toy on the playground, will talk to ANYONE, and even orders her own food at McDonald's.
In this picture she is dressed as a "naked ballerina." What a creative girl!
That is a lot like Kenzie. they should hang out more often. in fact, kenzie still talks about her friend CJ all the time.
ReplyDeleteI laughed so hard reading this. You're not a hag, but that's funny that the mom always gets that part. This post is delightful, as are all of them! WE have a sign that says "My prince has come...his name is Daddy." Sounds like it applies to CJ too!
ReplyDelete